Recently, articles on Global Warming are all around the place. People are blaming Global Warming for this, that and the other.
I am angry with certain things too and since I don't know who to blame, I blame Global Warming for the following:
1.The years just whizzing past. Seriously 2007 started just the other day and we are already in April. Before I know it, it'l be August and I'l be off to the US and just after I arrive there, 2007 will end!!
2. The number of sparrows in Pune having decreased significantly. As kids, there used to be so many sparrows all around us. I remember, at all times, at least a couple hanging out on our kitchen window sill. But they've just disappeared!
3. Pune making headlines all over India for its rave parties. When did Pune change? It was once this quiet city known as a pensioner's paradise. People cycled all over the city and didn't die doing it.
4. The fountain in front of Pune University having been destroyed. I remember walking down Senapati Bapat Road to hang out at the fountain every weekend. The spot where that beautiful fountain once stood is now absolutely chaotic!
Lets curb Global Warming together!! I want the fountain back!!
(If you do figure out how Global Warming could have brought about the above changes, do leave a comment.)
Wednesday, April 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You politically incorrect person!! Its supposed to be called "Climate Change" these days!
Post a Comment